Not satisfied with your current college experience? Still searching for the right school?
- Do your professors keep you waiting for weeks to see them?
- Did you just move to Williamsport?
- Need a fresh start in a new environment?
If you aren't happy at your current college, consider the opportunities at Lycoming. We understand that sometimes your first choice isn't always your best choice.
Applying as a transfer student requires just four forms:
- The Lycoming Transfer Application (we'll waive the fee) or the Common Application
- Official transcript(s) from each post-secondary school attended
- If you have less than 24 credits, also send your high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores
- Transferring Student Admission Report (TSAR)
If you plan to apply for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or simply add Lycoming (003293) to your completed FAFSA.
Call 800-345-3920 or email today and schedule an appointment with John to learn more about credit transfer, transfer scholarships and grants, advising, course selection and campus housing.
If you would like more information about transferring to Lycoming, I'd be happy to answer your questions via email or in person.
At Lycoming, we understand and value our transfer students. You'll appreciate our personal attention not only in the admissions process, but also throughout your academic career.
To help you get started, all transferring students who are accepted for admission are eligible for a Lycoming Transfer Scholarship, up to $20,000.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Associate Director of Admissions and Transfer Coordinator
Transfer Credit Policy