February Open House
Saturday, February 16
Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. Program begins at 10:00 a.m.
Check out our information-packed sessions:
- Tours of campus - In what year did we defeat Penn State in football? Where is the good luck bell located? How do we celebrate Thanksgiving? Find out the answers to these questions and more on your personalized, student-guided tour of campus.
- Meet Faculty - Learn about the interesting courses, successful students, special opportunities, and job and graduate school placement from your department of interest.
- Admission and College Costs - Learn about Lycoming's admission requirements, important dates, deadlines and other information on how to be a successful applicant. You'll also get your questions answered in regard to scholarships, grants, loans and financing a Lycoming education.
- Career Planning and Services - Everyone must make career decisions, but not everyone is taught how. Learn how Lycoming guides you toward making the most of your four-year investment by providing you with career counseling, graduate school preparation, internship opportunities, alumni mentoring & networking and parent mentoring & networking.
- Freshman Year Experience - Are you nervous about your transition from high school to college? Andrew Kilpatrick, Assistant Dean for Freshmen, will discuss the services we provide to help first-year students get the most out of their freshmen year.
- Life Outside the Classroom - Learn how we not only educate, but guide our students toward achieving their goals and encourage them to succeed by getting involved. This presentation outlines Residential Life, Student Clubs & Leadership Development, Intramural Sports, Safety & Security, and Career Development.
- Athletics, Academics & the NCAA - Do I have a full schedule during the season? Can I play two sports? How long are practices? These types of questions can be answered in this session. Find out how our athletes balance their commitment to the team and the classroom.