Registering for the Online Alumni Community
To become a registered member of Lycoming's first-ever Online Alumni Community, please follow these three steps:
- Go to www.lycoming.edu/community
- Click Register now under "First time visitors and follow these easy instructions:
- Locate your alumni record by completing the information in the box on the right side, then click Find My Record.
- Select your record by clicking on your name.
- Verify your record by entering your personal ID number. Your personal ID number appears above your mailing information on the back of your Spring 2010 issue of the Lycoming Magazine. It was also e-mailed to you (if your e-mail address is on file with the alumni office) on June 15, 2010, in a message titled "[your first name]: Your brand new Lycoming online alumni community welcomes you!" If you do not have your personal ID number, complete this form and we will send it to you.
- You're in ... Start using the Online Alumni Community!
Online Alumni Community opportunities include:
- Create a personal profile
- Search for alumni — reconnect with classmates and long-lost friends
- Career networking — search for fellow alumni working in your current or intended field; upload your resume
- Submit your Class Notes and wedding and birth announcements
- Create an online circle of friends and classmates for easy communication
- Upload photos to share