The Finance Track prepares students for careers in the financial aspects of management, as well as for positions in banking, financial services, real estate, insurance, brokerage services and other finance-related industries.
In addition to the core courses, students must successfully complete the following courses to finish the Finance Track:
Our graduates have gone on to work with a diverse range of employers. Here are just a few of our recent graduates and their careers:
- David Mckernan — Credit Analyst, Woodlands Bank, Williamsport, PA
- Krystal Brooks — Assistant Director, Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Justin Follmer — Wealth Advisor, Legacy Wealth Management, Mount Pleasant, SC
- Michael Byerly — Bank Manager, Orrstown Bank, Carlisle, PA
- Angela Conklin — Financial Analyst, MemberSource Credit Union, Houston, TX
- Nathan Davis — Finance Officer, Cornerstone Federal Credit Union, Carlisle, PA
- Markell Sitler — Underwriting Trainee, Selective Insurance, Allentown, PA
For more information, please refer to the College Catalog.