For More Information Click Here
From other students, things you may want to know, and do, before you leave:
- Know your cell phone's policies for usage abroad, and determine whether you'll need to purchase a phone at your destination.
- Planning a semester abroad? Check out what to pack here and here.
- Keep abreast of current events/safety alerts, especially in the region to which you'll be traveling.
- Register your semester with the US Department of State so they can find you in case of an emergency.
- Get all necessary health check ups/vaccinations, assess prescription needs, investigate your health insurance options, and check out your destination's health alerts.
- Before you leave, have your flight/itinerary paperwork and IDs available and easily accessible for the trip, and when you reach your destination, put them in a secure place.