Young Alumni Trustee Match
Announcing the Young Alumni Trustee Match from the Lycoming Fund.
Double the impact of your gift! The College's Board of Trustees invites you to participate in this exciting initiative. The Trustees feel that support from young alums is vital to the future of the College and are investing in this matching program, above and beyond their usual commitment to the Lycoming Fund.
How it works:
Alumni of the five most recent graduating classes (2006-2010) who make a contribution to the LAF will see their gift matched through the generous support of the Board. For example, a gift of $50 will be matched with $50 in your name for a total of $100 in support of Lycoming. Alumni can take advantage of this match as many times as desired during this fiscal year and any remaining years of eligibility.
|Members of the Class of ...||Are eligible until ...
||June 30, 2012
||June 30, 2013
||June 30, 2014
||June 30, 2015
||June 30, 2016
How to participate:
Make a Gift Online
Track Our Progress
Mail your gift to:
700 College Place, Box 165
Williamsport, PA 17701
View your class' participation here!
Why I give:
Cassie Cure, 2006 - Creative Writing, Psychology minor
- Cassie is currently living in Fort Worth, Texas.
- She works at Texas Christian University, in the Neely School of Business' study abroad department. Cassie is also writing a young adult novel that she hopes to publish one day.
- Why I give to Lycoming Fund? Being so far away from home (I was the only one in my class from Texas), Lycoming was truly my "home away from home" and everyone made me feel so welcome. By attending a small liberal arts school with one-on-one personal attention, I couldn't ask for a better college experience. I wanted to give back so other students could have a similar experience.
- Lycoming in one word: Home
Ashley Detrick, 2009 - History & Archaeology
- Ashley is attending Tufts University in Medford, MA for Classical Archaeology.
- Why I give to the Lycoming Fund? I gave to the Alumni Challenge because I wanted to help out future Lycoming College Students, even if I could only give a small amount. I met a lot of amazing people that I will always remember, it allowed me to find myself and it helped me figure out what I really want to do with my future, which is to become a professor of Classical Archaeology.
- I can honestly say that my experience at Lyco was life changing.
Jillian McMahon, 2010 - Spanish & Corporate Comm.
- Since graduating in May, Jill has been working as a teller at Johns Hopkins Federal Credit Union.
- She is currently living with her boyfriend, Jeremy, in Towson, Maryland. Jill hopes to pursue her Masters degree in Marketing this coming spring.
- Why I gave to the Lycoming Fund? I gave to the Lycoming Fund because I worked very closely with the office all through my college years. I saw firsthand how the money helps our school, and I want every student to get a chance to experience Lycoming the way that I did.
- Lycoming in one word: Transformational