Greetings Class of 2016 & Transfer Students!
The Lycoming College community looks forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a successful first year. If your confirmation deposit has been received by the Office of Admissions, you should receive a letter in the U.S. Mail to provide you with your username and password to access the Orientation website. You will use this information to complete some online items in advance of your New Student Orientation.
Ready to complete your New Student Orientation registration? Make sure you have at least one hour AND you have the letter from the Freshman Dean with your login name and password. Begin this process by clicking the Sign In button.
Task #1 — Register For Your January Orientation Session
- Notify us of any special needs
Task #2 — Share Your Academic Plans With Your Advisor
- Share your career plans
- Select your choices for completing distribution requirements
- Notify us of your interest in joining a varsity sport or the college band or choir
Task #3 — Complete The Language Survey And Exam
- Describe your experiences in previous language classes
- Complete an online exam to determine the best level of study for you
Task #4 — Health Form To Your Physician For Completion
- Schedule your college physical
- Mail this form back to us after your physical by January 2, 2013.
Task #5 — Complete The Housing Agreement
- Describe your lifestyle choices
- Notify us of any special housing needs
Task #6 — Voluntary Disclosure Form For Students With Disabilities
(Form mailed with your password & login)
- Complete if you would like the Director of Services for Students with Disabilities to contact you
For your records, make sure to print copies of your registration, advising information, language placement results, health records, and housing license. More complete directions for each task will be available as you complete these tasks but if you have questions, please call (570) 321-4358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.