Student Health Services is committed to the promotion of wellness through health education, prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of illness.
Through a variety of programs, activities and services, students are encouraged to develop responsibility for their own wellness and health needs.
- Fall and Spring semester: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- May-term: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Summer hours (secretary only): Mondays & Tuesdays 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Health Services is closed during Christmas break and spring break.
SPRING 2013 SEMESTER – IMPORTANT DATES
- January 2 - New Student Health Forms Due (returning students do not need to submit forms to Health Services)
- January 6 - Regular Office hours resume
- January 14 - TB Clinic for Education (AC D202, 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 2:00-3:00 p.m.)
Student Health Services
700 College Place, Campus Box 144, Williamsport, PA 17701
Fax: (570) 321-4355