Creating and Using My Favorites
You may select up to 100 items for a collection of favorites.
- To select item(s) from the item display (browse) screen:
- Check mark box(es) to the left of the item numbers.
- Select add to favorites from the menu bar just below the Access PA Digital Repository banner. *** Please note: only items on the current Web page will be added. You must select items separately from each page.
- A window will confirm that items have been added.
- Please note: If you had selected the same image previously for your favorites, you will receive a message stating that. You need to:
- Open your favorites (see below).
- See which image you had added previously.
- Return to the results screen.
- Uncheck that image.
- Select add to favorites from the menu bar just below the Access PA Digital Repository banner to add the other items you selected to your favorites collection.
- To view favorites:
- Select my favorites from the topmost menu bar.
- Available options in my favorites:
- View images as a slide show.
- View items in a side-by-side comparison.
- Delete items in your favorites.
- Change the order of items on your favorites page.
- Name and save your favorites as a Web page.