Presidential Search Committee
Two committees are engaged in the search for our next president. The Search Committee, comprised of trustees, faculty, staff, and students, will be responsible for developing the search plan, the timeline, and the pool of candidates to be considered. After consultation with all campus constituencies, the Search Committee will narrow the applicant pool to a few candidates and conduct off-campus interviews with each of them. Following the interviews, the Committee will recommend several candidates to the Selection Committee for further consideration.
The following members were appointed by the Board of Trustees as Members of the Search Committee.
- Mr. Marshall Welch III (Chair), Trustee and President and CEO, NuWeld, Inc.
- Mr. Charles Springman '59 (Vice Chair), Trustee Emeritus and Retired Sr VP of Operations, May Department Stores
- Dr. Thomas Wolfe '78, Trustee and Senior Vice President and Dean of Student Affairs, Syracuse University
- Mr. D. Mark Fultz '80, Trustee and President, Abtex Corporation
- Ms. Nanci Morris '78, Trustee and Managing Director, New England Retirement Consultants LLC
- Mrs. Carolyn-Kay Lundy '63, Trustee and Community Volunteer/Former Teacher
- Dr. Robert Shangraw '59 '04H, Trustee Emeritus Chair and Retired First Vice President for Investments, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith
- Dr. Robert Bender '59, Trustee and Retired Associate VP for Academic Affairs, University of Illinois
- Hon. Marie White Bell '58, Trustee Emerita and Retired NJ Superior Court Judge
- Dr. Amy Cartal-Falk '74, Assistant Professor of French and Chair, Modern Language Studies
- Dr. Cullen Chandler, Associate Professor of History
- Dr. Chriss McDonald, Professor of Chemistry
- Mr. David Heffner, Associate Dean and Chief Information Officer
- Mr. S. William Hessert '85, Secretary, Alumni Association Executive Board and President, Bill Hessert Ink
- Mr. Gregory Vartan III ’15, Executive President Student Senate
- Ms. Natalie Johnson '13, Student Representative