Welcome to Residential Life at Lycoming
Important Dates & Events
|Event/Link to Information||Details|
|WINTER BREAK INFORMATION
||Campus Housing closes at 9pm on December 13th and re-opens at 10am on January 5th
Residents must request permission for break housing
For more information, click the link on the left.
|RA HIRING FOR 2014-2015
||The selection process for 2014-2015 Resident Assistants has begun. For information and application forms, please click the link on the left.
The Mission of the Office of Residential Life is to support the overall vision of Lycoming College by providing a living environment that encourages academic success, fosters leadership and cultivates citizenship.
To this end, we aim to:
- Provide a safe and secure residential environment.
- Offer an environment which supports and recognizes resident student academic achievement.
- Hire and develop a staff of student leaders who are committed to the education and development of their peers and themselves.
- Facilitate educational and social programming that furthers the building of community and provides life skills that are transferable to the workforce and to life in general.
- Create an atmosphere that promotes the rights and obligations of living in a diverse community where self-responsibility and mutual respect are encouraged and expected.
- Continually define and refine how we endeavor to meet the needs of the students we serve.
New to Lycoming?
For helpful information, see