May Term and Summer Housing 2014
The information on this page is for Lycoming College students who wish to live on campus from May through August 2014 for any of the following reasons:
- May/Summer Courses
- Internships (for College credit)
- Internships (not for College credit)
- Campus Employment
For questions regarding summer housing for off campus groups please see Conference Services.
Request May Term/Summer Housing
May 5 - August 8 ONLY (Overnights include May 4 – August 7 only.)
- Summer campus housing is available from 3:00 pm on Sunday, May 4 through 4:00 pm on Friday, August 8.
- Students requesting to stay prior to May 4 and/or after August 8 must personally contact the Office of Residential Life for permission via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Summer housing rates see the Business Office webpage.
To request Summer Campus Housing, please complete the online request form by the registration deadlines listed below.
May Term: May 5 - May 30
- Halls Open: May 4, after 3:00 pm
- Halls Close: May 30, 4:00 pm
Housing Request Deadline for May Term, Summer campus employment
or Summer internship: April 11, 2014
Summer I: June 2 - July 3
- Halls Open: June 1, 12:00 noon
- Halls Close: July 3, 4:00 pm
Housing Request Deadline for Summer I: May 16, 2014
Summer II: July 7 - August 8
- Halls Open: July 6, 12:00 noon
- Halls Close: August 8, 4:00 pm
Housing Request Deadline for Summer II: June 20, 2014
- Requests received after any of the above listed deadlines will be honored if space is available.
- Assignments will be communicated at the time of check in.
- Students who are only enrolled in May Term, Summer I or II courses will be housed in a residence hall that has kitchen facilities.
- Students who are working on campus or are in an internship will be housed in the apartments.
- Every attempt will be made to honor housemate/roommate preferences.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the Residential Life Office at (570) 321- 4046 or via e-mail email@example.com