- Units are 1 or 2 story and each house 3-5 residents
- Units have 1-3 bedrooms, 1 or more bathrooms, a full kitchen, dining area/dining room/ living room
- Room and window sizes vary from unit to unit
- Each unit has basic common space furnishings (sofas, chairs, tables) and an extra-long twin bed, desk, desk chair, dresser and closet space for each resident
- Residents have access to a card operated laundry area which is shared by all apartment residents
College owned apartments are located adjacent to campus and are available during the housing lottery each spring. All upperclass students are encouraged to apply to participate in the apartment lottery process with priority being given to those who are 1) in good disciplinary standing, 2) have 76+ credits and 3) have a GPA of 2.25 at the end of the previous fall semester.