- Three story building with suite style rooms (two gender specific rooms connected by a bathroom)
- Rooms range from approximately 12'x16 to 13'x20'
- Windows in each room are approximately 51.5" x 61"
- Each room includes: extra long twin bed, dresser, desk and desk chair for each resident and a shared closet
- Tile floors
- TV lounge with kitchenette and laundry room are located in the basement
- Lounge and vending area are located on the first floor
- Also located in this building: Crever/Wesley Student Life Coordinator's Office
Crever Hall is a co-ed building that houses approximately 134 upperclass students in double, triple or quad rooms. Located in the center of campus, on College Place, Crever Hall was built in 1962 and is named after Lycoming's founder, Rev. Benjamin H. Crever.