- Three story building with community bathrooms
- Most rooms are approximately 12'x16'
- Window size is approximately 46"wide x 61"high
- Each room includes: built in closets, desks and dressers; a moveable extra long twin sized bed and desk chair for each resident
- Each floor has a private lounge with kitchen and study/library for each of the five organizations that are housed in the building
- Laundry rooms on the lower level of the building
- Vending area in lower level
- Also located in this building: East Hall Coffeehouse (space may be reserved for social events)
East Hall houses approximately 120 students in five fraternity and sorority organizations. This building has double and triple rooms and is co-ed by floor. Located on the corner of Washington Blvd. and Franklin St., East Hall was built in 1962.