Wesley Hall houses approximately 151 students (upperclass and freshman) and one fraternity. This building has 2 person and 4 person standard rooms and 4 person mini-suite rooms (two double rooms connected by a passage way) and is co-ed by wing/floor. Located on the east side of campus between Long Hall and East Hall, it was built in 1956 and was named for John Wesley, the founder of Methodism.
- Three story co-ed building with gender specific community bathrooms
- Rooms are approximately 12' x 16'
- Windows in each room are approximately 60" x 59". (Note: corner and suite-style rooms have 2 or 3 windows; all other rooms have 1 window)
- Each room includes: one extra long twin bed, dresser, wardrobe/closet, desk and desk chair for each resident
- Tile floors
- TV Lounge, kitchenette and laundry room are located in the garden level
- Vending area in garden level