- Three story co-ed building with gender specific community bathrooms
- Rooms are approximately 12' x 16' and will accommodate a rug approximately 7' x 16' without cutting
- Windows in each room are approximately 60" x 59". (Note: corner and suite-style rooms have 2 or 3 windows; all other rooms have 1 window)
- Each room includes: one extra long twin bed, dresser, wardrobe/closet, desk and desk chair for each resident
- Tile floors
- TV Lounge, kitchenette and laundry room are located in the garden level
- Vending area in garden level
Wesley Hall houses approximately 151 students, including freshmen, upperclass students and a fraternity. This building has double, quad and mini-suite rooms (two double rooms connected by a passage-way), and is co-ed by wing. Located in the east side of campus, Wesley Hall was built in 1956 and is named after John Wesley, the founder of Methodism.